- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brown and wild rice with broccoli and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Saute mushrooms in oil in a large skillet until tender. Meanwhile, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in small bowl; set aside.
- Place frozen rice mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with mushrooms and chicken. Spread cheese mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Wild Rice
"The hubby thought this was good, but my son and I thought it was just okay. I probably won't make it again."
"I made this for dinner tonight, and we really liked it. I used boneless/skinless chicken breast, which lengthened the cooking time slightly. I had trouble finding the correct rice mixture, so I got as close as I could. I'll be making this again. It's very tasty and the chicken is moist."
"I made this recipe for my husband and my mother while she was visiting us. I made it exactly as written and it was sooo delicious! They both gave it a thumbs up. I had forgotten about it until yesterday when I went shopping and bought chicken thighs. I will be making it again tonight. The creamy topping with the chicken and rice is tasty."
"This is fantastic and the chicken cooked perfectly. My husband thought it was restaurant quality. Excellent dish and definitely a keeper for sure!!"