Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Wild Rice Recipe
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brown and wild rice with broccoli and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Saute mushrooms in oil in a large skillet until tender. Meanwhile, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in small bowl; set aside.
- Place frozen rice mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with mushrooms and chicken. Spread cheese mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Wild Rice(2)
Sort By :
I know this a grand prize winner and someone else gave it 5 stars, but I didn't like it at all. I made it exactly like the recipe says. My husband liked it better than I did. He said it was "ok."
This is fantastic and the chicken cooked perfectly. My husband thought it was restaurant quality. Excellent dish and definitely a keeper for sure!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >