We call this dish “OMG Chicken”! Frozen veggies and rice make this hearty meal in one both quick and delicious, and we love the easy prep and cleanup! —Wendy Gorton, Oak Harbor, OH
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brown and wild rice with broccoli and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Saute mushrooms in oil in a large skillet until tender. Meanwhile, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in small bowl; set aside.
- Place frozen rice mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with mushrooms and chicken. Spread cheese mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Wild Rice in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p47
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Wild Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review