Parmesan Chicken Wings
Over the many years I've been cooking, I've had my share of flops, but these well-seasoned chicken wings have never failed my. Crisp and cheesy, they're outstanding as an appetizer and always draws a crowd.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 16 whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup finely crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a small
- bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic
- salt. Dip wings in butter, then roll in crumb mixture. Place in a
- single layer on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 35-40
- minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 154 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 364 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.