Parmesan Chicken Patties
"I have three young children, so I rely on meals that are quick and easy," relates Renee DePriest of Harrisburg, Illinois. These tender patties with pasta, spaghetti sauce and cheese are family-pleasers and simple enough for kids to help prepare.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Place chicken patties in a microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes. Top with spaghetti
- sauce and cheeses. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until heated
- through. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.