Parmesan Chicken Patties Recipe
"I have three young children, so I rely on meals that are quick and easy," relates Renee DePriest of Harrisburg, Illinois. These tender patties with pasta, spaghetti sauce and cheese are family-pleasers and simple enough for kids to help prepare.
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1. Place chicken patties in a microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes. Top with spaghetti sauce and cheeses. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Patties
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2011
"This is my 12-yr old son's favorite dinner. I multiplied it and made it for a church dinner for 200+ people and it got rave reviews there, too!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC