Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet Recipe
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) Parmesan cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. Prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken, mushrooms and green beans in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add to pasta and sauce. Stir in tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Lipton Pasta Sides Fettuccine and Spinach Pasta in a Parmesan Cheese Sauce mix.
1 each: 528 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 786mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet
"It had good flavor but the green beans were not tender enough and felt the tomatoes added a weird texture and flavor that didn't belong."
"This was really bland and tasteless. I needed to add quite a bit of salt and pepper to make it edible."