- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) Parmesan cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken, mushrooms and green beans in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add to pasta and sauce. Stir in tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet
Sort By :
"It had good flavor but the green beans were not tender enough and felt the tomatoes added a weird texture and flavor that didn't belong."
"This was really bland and tasteless. I needed to add quite a bit of salt and pepper to make it edible."