Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet Recipe
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) Parmesan cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken, mushrooms and green beans in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add to pasta and sauce. Stir in tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet(2)
Sort By :
It had good flavor but the green beans were not tender enough and felt the tomatoes added a weird texture and flavor that didn't belong.
This was really bland and tasteless. I needed to add quite a bit of salt and pepper to make it edible.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >