- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) Parmesan cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken, mushrooms and green beans in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add to pasta and sauce. Stir in tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet
"It had good flavor but the green beans were not tender enough and felt the tomatoes added a weird texture and flavor that didn't belong."
"This was really bland and tasteless. I needed to add quite a bit of salt and pepper to make it edible."