Parmesan Chicken Pasta
Pasta mixes simplify assembly of this skillet supper that’s loaded with tender chicken. Be sure you have water, milk and butter to prepare the mixes as directed on the package.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) Parmesan cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, cook the chicken, mushrooms and green beans in oil
- over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink
- and vegetables are tender; drain. Add to pasta and sauce. Stir in
- tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Lipton Pasta Sides Fettuccine and Spinach Pasta in a Parmesan Cheese Sauce mix.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.