Parmesan Chicken Nuggets Recipe
My 3-year-old is going through a stage where he'll eat only chicken nuggets and French fries. I like to make these golden nuggets for him so I know what he's eating. They're so good, we like them, too! —Amanda Livesay, Mobile, Alabama
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Marinara sauce, optional
- 1. Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs.
- 2. Place in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
6 nuggets (calculated without marinara) equals 191 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC