Parmesan Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional, optional
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
Sort By :
"My toddlers love them. Easy to make and it is healthier than frozen meals."
"Yeah ,its a good recipehttp://www.bewareofdrugs.com/amazing-healthy-recipes-for-kids/"
"These were ok. They dont' get very crispy, so I had to broil them a little. They could use a little more seasoning."
"Quick and easy. I would like to add if a kid is hungry enough he will eat a variety of things. Only serving what they think is all they will eat is a big mistake. Makes for a picky eater that is a pain for anyone stuck with cooking for them the rest of their life. I use pickey loosely because it gives the impression of a person with a palate for good food, wihich of course is just the opposite."
"Chicken was dry and tasteless - I even put some Italian seasoning and a little garlic powder in to kick it up - almost made it for company last week - so glad I didn't!"