Parmesan Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes until no longer pink, turning once. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Nuggets(6)
Sort By :
Quick and easy. I would like to add if a kid is hungry enough he will eat a variety of things. Only serving what they think is all they will eat is a big mistake. Makes for a picky eater that is a pain for anyone stuck with cooking for them the rest of their life. I use pickey loosely because it gives the impression of a person with a palate for good food, wihich of course is just the opposite.
Chicken was dry and tasteless - I even put some Italian seasoning and a little garlic powder in to kick it up - almost made it for company last week - so glad I didn't!
These are really yummy!! Good for 2, 3, 6, 30, 65 and even 70 year olds. Quick and easy with a lot more flavor than most nuggets.
These were so easy and so good. I have a grandson who is allergic to poultry. I think I will try these with pork. Then he can also have Nuggets.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Nuggets >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >