- with three noodles, 1/2 cup sauce, and half of the ricotta mixture
- and chicken. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley if
- desired. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 442 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.