Parmesan Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup buttermilk and pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For dipping sauce, in a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder and remaining buttermilk until blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In another resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and remaining cheese. Drain and discard marinade. Add chicken to crumb mixture; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Serve with dipping sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Fingers(3)
Sort By :
I would make the dipping sauce again as it was good. The chicken was very tender because of the buttermilk, however, they had little taste and were not crispy at all,
I make these all the time, very easy and delicious, love the dipping sauce. Whole family loves these.
didn't get as crispy as I would've liked...maybe I didn't cook them quite long enough or put too much breadcrumbs?
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >