Parmesan Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and basil. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken over medium heat in butter and oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Breasts(10)
Sort By :
Awesome, awesome, awesome! My 11 year old who has suddenly discovered he "hates" chicken, absolutely loved this dish! Will be using this recipe again!!
Have made this ever since it was published in QC. I usually smush the egg and water together in a gallon ziplok bag and place chicken tenders in the bag to coat. Most of the time I use equal amounts of bread crumbs and Parmesan. Delicious, a real hit with my kids.
This was a wonderful meal!!! My children all loved it. The chicken was moist, full of flavor, & the crust stayed on great! Even I
Though it was cooked in a skillet, you could cut it with a fork as if it had been in a slow cooker all day. This is a keeper!
It was good but the crust came off of most of it...not sure if it was what I did or the recipe
This was very simple to make. I had all of the ingredients on hand, which was nice.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >