Parmesan Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, regular or country-style
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs and butter. Coat chicken breasts with mustard, then dip into crumb mixture. Place breaded chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Breast(17)
Sort By :
A tasty and quick meal!
Don't use fresh breadcrumbs!!
Made the recipe according to the directions. I used soft (fresh) bread crumbs and the coating just clumped up, and had to be pressed onto the chicken. After reading the reviews, I see people are using prepared crumbs.
We really liked the flavor, so I'll give it another try with the dry breadcrumbs.
I saw someone said they pounded out the chicken for this recipe. Can you also just cut chicken breasts in half to thin them out? I don't think 15 min is an adequate time to cook this. How long have you all baked this recipe for? Does it burn the coating? Thanks!
Super easy to make! My little family loved it. I had to sub the grated parmesan from the can. Still tasted great`
Yum. It does need to cook more that 15 minutes. I ended up with way too much coating and ended up throwing a bunch away. When I make again I can half the cheese and bread crumbs.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >