The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese. It's easy enough to be a family weekday meal yet impressive enough to serve to guests. When I make this chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers. -Schelby Thompson, Camden Wyoming, Delaware
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in bread crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Chicken in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review