- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, cheese, cornmeal, paprika, salt and pepper; set aside. In another shallow dish, beat egg white and milk. Dip fillets in milk mixture, then in flour mixture.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Catfish
Sort By :
My husband and I were recently diagnosed with diabetes. We are now following the diabetic diet. We never really were fish eaters before but we are learning! One of the recipes we truly enjoy is this recipe for Parmesan Catfish. It is absolutely wonderful!