Parmesan Butter Dips Recipe
I always get compliments when I serve these breadsticks with homemade soup. They're quick and easy to make, even for folks who've never tried their hand at baking homemade bread.
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; divide into 18 pieces. Roll each into a 5-in. rope.
- 2. Pour butter into a shallow pan. Dip ropes in butter. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 120 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC