- 2 cups hot water
- 1 package (1 oz.) dried porcini mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound each fresh cremini mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 1 French bread baguette (1 lb.), ends trimmed, baguette cut into 18 slices
- ADD hot water to dried mushrooms in bowl; let stand 15 min. Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add fresh mushrooms, onions, crushed pepper and 1/4 cup cheese; mix well. Cook 10 min., stirring frequently.
- ADD soaked mushrooms (with liquid) to skillet along with the tomatoes and thyme; stir. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring frequently.
- MEANWHILE, heat oven to 425°F. Place bread slices in single layer on baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 min.
- SPOON mushroom mixture onto toast slices just before serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Bruschetta with Mushroom Ragu in KRAFT® Grated Parmesan 2014
Reviews for Parmesan Bruschetta with Mushroom Ragu
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review