Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish.
- Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia(6)
Sort By :
Nice flavor. Substitute your favorite herbs for the basil if you are not a fan.
Tasted great :) Will definitely do again,
We loved the cheese spread on this fish. It was delicious!
This was a hit with my family. Easy to make and my kids who are not fans of seafood ate without complaints. We enjoyed this with the green beans with walnuts recipe and whole grain rolls.
I wanted to like it but just wasn't a big fan. We love fish but really didn't like the flavoring very much.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >