Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia
"Quick, easy and tasty. Perfect for a weeknight meal."
"We did not add the basel or celery salt because we were out but added garlic and paprika and then baked it to 145*because the fish was frozen. It turned out fantastic"
"great recipe. I would add a little salt and lengthen the cook time. I sprinkled fresh parsley on before serving."
"quick, easy & delicious!"
"This is wonderful! So delicious!"
"Loved it! Can I say it again, Loved it! Easy, tasty and everyone wanted seconds. I did pop mine in the microwave for a few mins as they were thick pieces and were done to perfection by looks but needed a bit more in the thick parts. We will have this one again and again."
"Nice flavor. Substitute your favorite herbs for the basil if you are not a fan."
"Tasted great :) Will definitely do again,"
"We loved the cheese spread on this fish. It was delicious!"
"This was a hit with my family. Easy to make and my kids who are not fans of seafood ate without complaints. We enjoyed this with the green beans with walnuts recipe and whole grain rolls."
"I wanted to like it but just wasn't a big fan. We love fish but really didn't like the flavoring very much."
"I made this for my inlaws this past weekend, and they loved it!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.