Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia Recipe
I love that simple Parmesan cheese brings such richness to an otherwise mild-tasting fish. It's one dish where leftovers are never a problem! — Tracy Locken, Gillette, Wyoming
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC