- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish.
- Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia
Sort By :
"quick, easy & delicious!"
"This is wonderful! So delicious!"
"Loved it! Can I say it again, Loved it! Easy, tasty and everyone wanted seconds. I did pop mine in the microwave for a few mins as they were thick pieces and were done to perfection by looks but needed a bit more in the thick parts. We will have this one again and again."
"Nice flavor. Substitute your favorite herbs for the basil if you are not a fan."
"Tasted great :) Will definitely do again,"