- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish.
- Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan-Broiled Tilapia
Sort By :
"Loved it! Can I say it again, Loved it! Easy, tasty and everyone wanted seconds. I did pop mine in the microwave for a few mins as they were thick pieces and were done to perfection by looks but needed a bit more in the thick parts. We will have this one again and again."
"Nice flavor. Substitute your favorite herbs for the basil if you are not a fan."
"Tasted great :) Will definitely do again,"
"We loved the cheese spread on this fish. It was delicious!"
"This was a hit with my family. Easy to make and my kids who are not fans of seafood ate without complaints. We enjoyed this with the green beans with walnuts recipe and whole grain rolls."