Parmesan Broccoli Bake Recipe
"This cheesy casserole is a terrific way to dress up everyday broccoli," notes Robin Blakeley of East Syracuse, New York. "It's quick, easy and has great flavor," she assures.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 714 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Broccoli Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC