Parmesan Broccoli Bake
"This cheesy casserole is a terrific way to dress up everyday broccoli," notes Robin Blakeley of East Syracuse, New York. "It's quick, easy and has great flavor," she assures.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is
- tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 714 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.