Parmesan Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 117 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 714mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Parmesan Broccoli Bake
"I changed the soup to Cream of Celery and it was delicious. I don't do Mushrooms."
"I used fresh broccoli which I had in my garden. I just precooked it until crisp/tender and put it in the oven to heat thru. Very good."