"This cheesy casserole is a terrific way to dress up everyday broccoli," notes Robin Blakeley of East Syracuse, New York. "It's quick, easy and has great flavor," she assures.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Broccoli Bake in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p9
Reviews for Parmesan Broccoli Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review