"This cheesy casserole is a terrific way to dress up everyday broccoli," notes Robin Blakeley of East Syracuse, New York. "It's quick, easy and has great flavor," she assures.
Recommended: 31 Irresistible Veggie Sides
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Broccoli Bake in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p9
Reviews for Parmesan Broccoli Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2011
"I changed the soup to Cream of Celery and it was delicious. I don't do Mushrooms."
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2009
"I used fresh broccoli which I had in my garden. I just precooked it until crisp/tender and put it in the oven to heat thru. Very good."