Parmesan Breadsticks Recipe
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Warm pizza sauce, optional
- 1. Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside. Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in. rope. Twist two pieces together. Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 121 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 236mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Parmesan Breadsticks
"I have made these several times, both where I worked as a group project and at home. Great recipe, delicious and easy to manage for less experienced cooks and kids."