Parmesan Breadsticks Recipe
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Warm pizza sauce, optional
- 1. Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside. Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in. rope. Twist two pieces together. Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 121 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 236mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Parmesan Breadsticks
"I have made these several times, both where I worked as a group project and at home. Great recipe, delicious and easy to manage for less experienced cooks and kids."