- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides. Bake 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan-Breaded Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan-Breaded Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2015
"Husband said they were the best pork chops he's ever had! Very quick & easy to make!"
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2015
"My mom and daughter doesn't really like pork chops, but this got rave reviews!"