Shredded Parmesan gives these chops a really nice and rich coating that's easy to work with and so, so good. —Hayden Hosick, Corona, California
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides. Bake 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan-Breaded Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan-Breaded Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2015
"Husband said they were the best pork chops he's ever had! Very quick & easy to make!"
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2015
"My mom and daughter doesn't really like pork chops, but this got rave reviews!"