Parmesan Bow Ties Recipe
This fuss-free side dish calls for just four ingredients that you can easily keep in your pantry and refrigerator. Serve it on special occasions as well as for everyday dinners.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC