Parmesan Bow Ties
This fuss-free side dish calls for just four ingredients that you can easily keep in your pantry and refrigerator. Serve it on special occasions as well as for everyday dinners.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in
- cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining
- ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.