- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Bow Ties in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001, p
Reviews for Parmesan Bow Ties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2014
A family favorite!
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2013
I thought this was alright, but not fantastic. My husband didn't like it at all.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2009
Delicious, yet simple recipe. Easy to fix at the last minute with so few ingredients.