Parmesan Basil Spaghetti
This light and lemony pasta side dish is from Greenfield, Wisconsin's Sarah Briggs.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. In a small custard
- cup, combine the oil and lemon juice. Microwave on high 20 seconds.
- Stir in the basil, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti and place in a
- serving bowl. Add basil mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving: 3/4 cup equals 276 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.