What's not to love about fragrant breadsticks hot from the oven? Round out any Italian meal with these beauties.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Twist each breadstick two to three
- times; place on a greased baking sheet. Whisk egg and milk in a
- small bowl; brush over breadsticks. Combine cheese and basil;
- sprinkle over tops.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.