What's not to love about fragrant breadsticks hot from the oven? Round out any Italian meal with these beauties.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll and separate breadsticks. Twist each
- breadstick two to three times; place on a greased baking sheet.
- Whisk egg and milk in a small bowl; brush over breadsticks. Combine
- cheese and basil; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.