Parmesan Baked Tomatoes Recipe
The flavorful and simple butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley topping gives plain rice a tasty twist the whole family enjoys.—Joy Beck, Cinncinnati, Ohio
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Place tomatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and salt; sprinkle over tomatoes. Top with cheese; dot with butter.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1/2 cup: 100 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 786mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Tomatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC