The flavorful and simple butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley topping gives plain rice a tasty twist the whole family enjoys.—Joy Beck, Cinncinnati, Ohio
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place tomatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and salt; sprinkle over tomatoes. Top with cheese; dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Baked Tomatoes in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p10
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review