- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place tomatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and salt; sprinkle over tomatoes. Top with cheese; dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Baked Tomatoes in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p10
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >