- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place fillets in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Cod
Sort By :
"I substituted sour cream for the mayo and omitted the onions. It was very tasty, although the consistency of the sauce was not as creamy as I'd like. Will add asparagus next time like another review mentioned.Overall delicious, will definitely make again."
"To: TableCrumbs - the 7 carbs come from the "reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat Parmesan cheese" as noted in the Nutritional Facts. Reduced-fat-anything has added sugar and/or starchs. They are always higher in carbs than their full-fat counterparts. I MUCH prefer the full-fat ones!!DELICIOUS RECIPE! Will make again! I only used full-fat mayo and parm."
"Cod has no carbs, mayo has no carbs, parmesan cheese has no carbs, Worcestershire sauce has no carbs....so, where does the 7 grams of carbs per serving come from? ok, thanks for the answer. I use the full fat versions of everything as well. Really good dish. I am making it for the second time."
"I tried this recipe this evening.....it was very tasty. I just used 2lbs of cod, instead of four4 oz servings. I can't imagine how rich it would have been with such a little amount of fish. It gave it plenty of flavor without covering up the tasty fish....I would make it again.....but with more fish than the recipe calls for..."