Parmesan Baked Cod Recipe
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place fillets in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Cod
Sort By :
"I tried this recipe this evening.....it was very tasty. I just used 2lbs of cod, instead of four4 oz servings. I can't imagine how rich it would have been with such a little amount of fish. It gave it plenty of flavor without covering up the tasty fish....I would make it again.....but with more fish than the recipe calls for..."
"I also added asparagus that had been tossed in EVOO and garlic to the dish and it was simply amazing! Used a little less mayo and tad more italian blend cheese, it was devine!"
"I was very skeptical about this recipe. I had made this recipe before with only Parmesan and mayo. Fear not! This was very good... very filling and very rich. I got full very quickly but really enjoyed it. This is definitely getting added to the rotation to break up the fish I typically make. Low carb friendly!"
"I'll make this dish again and again! What great flavor and. So easy to make. Wow."