- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix first four ingredients.
- Place cod in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray; spread with mayonnaise mixture. Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Cod
"Nice and moist but a little on the sweet side with the mayonaisse, perhaps it was the one I used."
"I substituted sour cream for the mayo and omitted the onions. It was very tasty, although the consistency of the sauce was not as creamy as I'd like. Will add asparagus next time like another review mentioned.Overall delicious, will definitely make again."
"To: TableCrumbs - the 7 carbs come from the "reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat Parmesan cheese" as noted in the Nutritional Facts. Reduced-fat-anything has added sugar and/or starchs. They are always higher in carbs than their full-fat counterparts. I MUCH prefer the full-fat ones!!DELICIOUS RECIPE! Will make again! I only used full-fat mayo and parm."
"Cod has no carbs, mayo has no carbs, parmesan cheese has no carbs, Worcestershire sauce has no carbs....so, where does the 7 grams of carbs per serving come from? ok, thanks for the answer. I use the full fat versions of everything as well. Really good dish. I am making it for the second time."