You’ll need just five ingredients for this goof-proof way to keep oven-baked fish moist. “My mom is one of the best cooks in the world, and she shared this recipe with me,” writes Mary Hoppe of Pewaukee, Wisconsin. “It’s a favorite.”
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place fillets in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Baked Cod in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review