Parmesan Baked Cod Recipe
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place fillets in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Baked Cod
Sort By :
I tried this recipe this evening.....it was very tasty. I just used 2lbs of cod, instead of four4 oz servings. I can't imagine how rich it would have been with such a little amount of fish. It gave it plenty of flavor without covering up the tasty fish....I would make it again.....but with more fish than the recipe calls for...
I also added asparagus that had been tossed in EVOO and garlic to the dish and it was simply amazing! Used a little less mayo and tad more italian blend cheese, it was devine!
I was very skeptical about this recipe. I had made this recipe before with only Parmesan and mayo. Fear not! This was very good... very filling and very rich. I got full very quickly but really enjoyed it. This is definitely getting added to the rotation to break up the fish I typically make. Low carb friendly!
I'll make this dish again and again! What great flavor and. So easy to make. Wow.