Parmesan Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the baking mix, cheese, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Drizzle butter into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Place chicken, skin side down, in pan.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 352 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.