Nothing could be more simple than this side dish. With just four ingredients, I assemble it in no time, then pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes. It turns out perfect every time. —Mary Ann Marino, West Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus;
- cover and boil for 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain.
- Arrange asparagus in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle
- with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 107 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.