Parmesan Appetizer Puffs Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped green onions, fresh mushrooms and ripe olives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in sour cream until a dough forms. Divide dough into fourths. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 2. Combine the cheese, onions, mushrooms and olives. On a floured surface, roll one portion of dough into a 12-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Sprinkle a fourth of the cheese mixture over half of the dough; fold dough in half to form a 6-in. square. Cut into 2-in. squares; press edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- 3. Place squares 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 74 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Parmesan Appetizer Puffs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.