Parmesan & Garlic Fries Recipe
- 5 cups frozen French-fried potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Mix oil, garlic and salt; toss with potatoes. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese; toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving: 199 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan & Garlic Fries
"Theses fries are awesome"
"These fries are delicious! I make half of a batch for my husband and me whenever we have fish & chips."
"This recipe was very easy and flavorful. I love any recipe with garlic and cheese. Instead of frozen fries we used left over fries we had from a restaurant and just baked for a shorter time. This recipe was very simple and tasty. I will be making it again!"
"we loved this recipe. it was so easy, made a great side dish to serve with burgers. i will make this again"
"Fantastic way to jazz up frozen fries for a little midweek pizzazz."
"We're trying to make the healthy switch from fried to baked french fries and this was a great way to start. They tasted great!"
"Glad I saw this recipe on my TOH app. I had a bag of frozen fries in the freezer anyway, which I now will make sure I have on hand to bake this way again. I used garlic powder - worked well, but will try minced garlic next time and maybe some flavored olive oil. Nice way to put a twist on 'plain old' french fries."
"Easy and delicious !!!!!!!"