Parmesan & Garlic Fries Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 5 cups frozen French-fried potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Mix oil, garlic and salt; toss with potatoes. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese; toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving equals 199 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC