- 5 cups frozen French-fried potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Mix oil, garlic and salt; toss with potatoes. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese; toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan & Garlic Fries
Sort By :
This recipe was very easy and flavorful. I love any recipe with garlic and cheese. Instead of frozen fries we used left over fries we had from a restaurant and just baked for a shorter time. This recipe was very simple and tasty. I will be making it again!
we loved this recipe. it was so easy, made a great side dish to serve with burgers. i will make this again
Fantastic way to jazz up frozen fries for a little midweek pizzazz.
We're trying to make the healthy switch from fried to baked french fries and this was a great way to start. They tasted great!
Glad I saw this recipe on my TOH app. I had a bag of frozen fries in the freezer anyway, which I now will make sure I have on hand to bake this way again. I used garlic powder - worked well, but will try minced garlic next time and maybe some flavored olive oil. Nice way to put a twist on 'plain old' french fries.