The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese. It's easy enough to be a family weekday meal, yet impressive enough to serve to guests. When I make this chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers.Sharon Kelley, Modesto, California
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Dip chicken in
- butter and then into crumb mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25
- minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 238 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.