Parm-Breaded Pork Chops
Parmesan, the king of Italian cheeses, brings a buttery and sweet, nutty essence to the coating for breaded pork loin chops. Mixed with butter-flavored crackers, it brings optimal flavor and tenderness to these baked chops. —Melanie Hogan, Birmingham, Alabama
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg
- and milk. In a third shallow bowl, combine the crackers, cheese,
- salt and pepper. Dip pork chops in the flour, egg mixture, then
- cracker mixture.
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add pork chops. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.