Parm-Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Place flour in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In a third bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, salt and pepper. Dip pork chops in the flour, egg mixture, then cracker mixture.
- 2. Place butter in a 13x9-in. baking dish; add pork chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pork chop equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Parm-Breaded Pork Chops
"Tasted Awesome, I had thick cut pork chops ..it needed about another 10 minutes in oven, than broiled for a few minutes to give a little crispyness on top. I would definetely make again !"
"I made this and it was amazing!"
"I did not like the soggy on the bottom and will be adding more parm next time and maybe flipping and broiling. My pork did not cook in the 30 minutes but over all, a good start to a recipe I can tweek!"
"I didn't find this as good as the other reviewers. I baked mine for 30 mins so the pork was done, but the bottom crust was soggy because of the butter. I, too, did not taste much of the parmesan. It was very bland. Will not be making this again."
"Really easy and delicious"
"You will need to cook this longer then 25 minutes. The butter in the pan was ate up. I had to put more butter in the pan."
"AMAZING! I will use this over and over, I also plan to try it on chicken."
"I thought these were good, but I couldn't really taste the parmesan cheese. I also had to cook them longer, but this may be my oven. I turned the oven up to get them to brown on top. Pretty good, though."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.