Parm-Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Place flour in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In a third shallow bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, salt and pepper. Dip pork chops in the flour, egg mixture, then cracker mixture.
- 2. Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add pork chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pork chop equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.