- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3/4 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter until coarse crumbs form. Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each of four parfait glasses. Spoon about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over crumbs; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 594 calories, 41g fat (20g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Parfaits
"I made this for a ladies night in small fruit cups (only 1 layer). It turned out awesome and was a big hit. Yum!"