- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3/4 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter until coarse crumbs form. Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each of four parfait glasses. Spoon about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over crumbs; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Delights in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p17
Reviews for Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2011
I made this for a ladies night in small fruit cups (only 1 layer). It turned out awesome and was a big hit. Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Parfaits >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >