- Carefully pour over the cream cheese layer. Cover edge of pie with
- foil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake 25 minutes
- longer. Meanwhile, mix flour, brown sugar and butter until crumbly;
- stir in pecans. Sprinkle over pie. Bake 10-15 minutes more or until
- a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 466 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.