Paradise Pork Chops
I'm the only one in the family who really loves pork. But one day when these chops were on the grill, the wonderful aroma drew everyone to the dinner table!
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon each dried marjoram, thyme, sage, oregano, tarragon, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and seasonings; set aside half for
- basting and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large
- resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, dip a paper towel in
- cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer
- reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let
- meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.