Paradise Pork Chops Recipe
I'm the only one in the family who really loves pork. But one day when these chops were on the grill, the wonderful aroma drew everyone to the dinner table!
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon each dried marjoram, thyme, sage, oregano, tarragon, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and seasonings; set aside half for basting and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, dip a paper towel in cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Paradise Pork Chops in Country Pork 1996, p99
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Paradise Pork Chops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review