I'm the only one in the family who really loves pork. But one day when these chops were on the grill, the wonderful aroma drew everyone to the dinner table!
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon each dried marjoram, thyme, sage, oregano, tarragon, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and seasonings; set aside half for basting and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, dip a paper towel in cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Paradise Pork Chops in Country Pork 1996, p99
Reviews for Paradise Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review