Paradise Pineapple Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1. Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
1 each: 402 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Paradise Pineapple Pie
"So very easy to make but absolutely delicious. I made this for a get-together and the kids went crazy for it."