Paradise Pineapple Pie Recipe
This quick-to-fix recipe makes two yummy pies that will be a hit at any carry-in dinner. Lemon juice and crushed pineapple flavor the fluffy filling that's topped with a sprinkling of coconut. I like garnish with a sprig of mint. -Bonnie Baumgardner Sylva, North Carolina
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1. Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
1 each: 402 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Paradise Pineapple Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC