Paradise Pineapple Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
1 each: 402 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Paradise Pineapple Pie
"So very easy to make but absolutely delicious. I made this for a get-together and the kids went crazy for it."