This quick-to-fix recipe makes two yummy pies that will be a hit at any carry-in dinner. Lemon juice and crushed pineapple flavor the fluffy filling that's topped with a sprinkling of coconut. I like garnish with a sprig of mint. -Bonnie Baumgardner Sylva, North Carolina
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
Originally published as Paradise Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p37
Reviews for Paradise Pineapple Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2009
"So very easy to make but absolutely delicious. I made this for a get-together and the kids went crazy for it."