This quick-to-fix recipe makes two yummy pies that will be a hit at any carry-in dinner. Lemon juice and crushed pineapple flavor the fluffy filling that's topped with a sprinkling of coconut. I like garnish with a sprig of mint. -Bonnie Baumgardner Sylva, North Carolina
Recommended: 50 Coconut Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
Originally published as Paradise Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p37
Reviews for Paradise Pineapple Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review