- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 16 reduced-fat vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup halved green grapes
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Whisk in extract. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coarsely crush 12 wafers; set aside. In parfait glasses, layer banana slices, half of the cookie crumbs, half of the walnuts and pudding and all of the strawberries. Top with the remaining cookie crumbs and pudding, all of the grapes and remaining nuts. Garnish with toasted coconut and a whole vanilla wafer. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Paradise Parfaits in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p7
Reviews for Paradise Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review