Paradise Buns Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup each diced mushrooms, broccoli and sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Divide bread dough into eight pieces. In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, vegetables, garlic and garlic powder. Roll each piece of dough into an 8-in. rope. Roll in cheese mixture, pressing mixture into dough. Tie into a knot and press vegetables into dough; tuck ends under.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Paradise Buns in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p21
Reviews for Paradise Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review