Paprika Potatoes 'n' Beans Recipe
The skins of red potatoes are very thin and tender, so cooks often choose to leave them on not only for the color but for the extra vitamins. This side dish cooks basically unattended, allowing you to focus on the rest of dinner.
- 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7-12 minutes. Add beans; cover and cook 3-5 minutes longer or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper and paprika; drizzle over potatoes and gently stir to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 136 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Paprika Potatoes 'n' Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC