Paprika Potatoes 'n' Beans Recipe
- 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7-12 minutes. Add beans; cover and cook 3-5 minutes longer or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper and paprika; drizzle over potatoes and gently stir to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 136 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Paprika Potatoes 'n' Beans
"This is a family favorite. It is great to follow the recipe exactly, but you can also adapt it to whatever green beans and potatoes you may have."